QUALITY & COMPLIANCE
Finnastra’s core values feature an unwavering commitment to delivering the highest quality of work. We establish a foolproof RCM process that guarantees top-of-the-line results with zero errors.
Our team runs frequent audit checks and conducts weekly refresher tests to ensure our associates stay updated with the processes/industry specifics.
Our productivity measurement tool enables us to track every individual’s performance quality, identify quality breaches at the initial stages, and implement necessary controls.
Our Compliance Plan
- Restricted physical access to workstations.
- A unique username and password allocation to every associate to restrict unauthorised access to our network
- Employees must sign an Intellectual Property Agreement during onboarding, including a clause prohibiting PHI disclosure (Protected Health Information)
- Finnastra’s specialists leverage secured VPN tunnels to minimise the risk of data theft.
- Faxes, insurance correspondences and printed documents are safely stored in secured lockers.
- Cameras and devices which can copy and transfer data digitally are not permitted at our work stations.
- Redundant forms and documents containing PHI are thoroughly shredded.
- Daily data backup to avoid data loss which ensures business continuity.
As a globally trusted medical billing company, we recognise the significance and implications of HIPAA and guarantee 100% HIPAA compliance by outlining strict policy documents. Our information and compliance programs are committed to protecting every piece of PHI.
Talk to us
24/7 service. Same Day Appointments are Available.